ONLINE stamped and sewn backpack workshop
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO CREATIVE BUG TO REGISTER
This stylish backpack is modern, chic, and easier than it looks! Arounna Khounnoraj of Bookhou shows you how a few rectangles of canvas can turn into a gorgeous everyday bag. You’ll begin by creating a unique stamp for printing the pocket fabric of your backpack. She’ll then show you how to shape the body of the bag with an easy gusset, and add leather straps for a beautifully finished backpack. All steps of the project are easy to do with a home sewing machine and a few straight stitches.
- Work with waxed canvas
- Machine-sew backpack and attach leather straps
- Create a custom stamp
- Print on fabric using stamp
What you’ll get:
- An easy-to-follow video lesson on how to print fabric with a custom stamp and sew your own backpack.
- 5 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Itemized supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor, Arounna Khounnoraj of Bookhou
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students